[Review] LABORATOIRES BIOCOS: LOVEA SHEA BUTTER NOURISHING BALM

It's a body cream that I would call buttery and fluffy with a sweet smell, intense and persistent. I personally love this smell, it seems almost a fragrance that invites you to eat this cream rather than put it on your skin! This is the feeling every time I open the jar.




I finished all the product, and as soon as possible definitely I will buy it again because I really liked:

> THE CONSISTENCY - light but perceptibly rich and buttery;

> THE FRAGRANCE - to eat!

> THE NOURISHING effect - cream formulated for dry skins, it's super nutrient;

> THE EASY ABSORPTION - to be so nutrient, full of certified organic ingredients and highly moisturizing, it absorbs fairly quickly!




One other thing that I really liked about this product is that it is in the right quantities. The jar is not too big, containing 150mL of product. As we speak of cream in a jar - more subject to various external agents and contamination - and with good ingredients, I think it's better not to have an excessive amount of product, because otherwise the cream could go wasted (as always happens to me with those jars too big).

The PAO is still reassuring because it indicates a deadline after 12 months from opening.

Here is a picture with the INCI of this cream:




It leaves the skin as velvet and visibly hydrated. But I want to stress that I do not have an excessively dry skin.

I bought this cream lovea in a store of a German drugstore chain DM. The price, which is around € 5 / € 7, I think it depends on the quality of the product. In fact when I think of certain supermarket creams - quite expensive at the end of the day - it's a very affordable price once you pull the sums!

If I had to give it a vote would be a 9 out of 10! I would not give a 10 for the simple fact that perfection does not exist and maybe the smell, which I love, others may not like.

Thanks for reading!






0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Post piĂą popolari

Contact ME

You can contact me here:
inda.double@gmail.com

Blog to follow

  • Don't be such a n00b. - Questo Blog non può essere lasciato a se stesso e dato che il legittimo proprietario latita, l'Angolo del Nabbo, del tutto arbitrariamente, decide di prend...

Collaboratori

Follow by Bloglovin'