Nails #1 - Nicole by OPI & s.he stylezone

Hello guys! 

Today I'm gonna show you my usual nail polish routine!









Many years ago I used to be a nail art addict. I used to have very long natural nails, always witha  perfect manicure and different nail arts. Then around this period of the year, few years ago, I decided not to use nail polish every day, but just for some occasions; I just didn't want that to define me I guess. I was about to change my life so maybe that was the reason. Or maybe I was just bored... eheheh.

By the way, now is some months that I like to apply this beautiful red color on my nails, just when I'm in the mood. I feel super pretty and strong with this red on my nails. I just love it. And right now is the only nail polish I own - exept the base coat and top coat ones - while few years ago I used to have so many to don't even remember all of them (I have not thrown away them, just left them to my sister's).

So yes... here's my routine!

For the first step, I apply just a layer of an amazing Base coat of the brand Nicole by OPI; is a strengthener for the nails and has a pretty shiny clear-pinkish color (which I love) and if you apply it for at least 3 layers your nails will have that kind of color which is super elegant. 



Then I apply the actual color, which of course is RED. I have this one of s.he stylezone that is super cheap (bought it at DM for less than 3€) and makes a great impression, is a super rich and opaque red that needs just one layer to be perfect!


The last step is of course to apply the Top Coat; I use again a nail polish of the brand Nicole by OPI. Is a normal Top coat with a shiny-clear finish (this brand have also the matt one) and is very effective, made the nail polish to last almost intact for a week and maybe more (if you use some precaution wearing gloves when washing the dishes or cleaning the house)!





I hope you'll like this post... 

Let me know which are your most played nail polishes.



2 commenti:

 

Post piĂą popolari

Contact ME

You can contact me here:
inda.double@gmail.com

Blog to follow

  • Don't be such a n00b. - Questo Blog non può essere lasciato a se stesso e dato che il legittimo proprietario latita, l'Angolo del Nabbo, del tutto arbitrariamente, decide di prend...

Collaboratori

Follow by Bloglovin'