REVIEW - Motorola MotoG 16GB & Flip Shell [english]


HELLO INTERNET!  

The Motorola MotoG is a cellphonOPS (pardon, I meant SMARTPHONE) really good!



It's several months that I daily use this device with enormous satisfaction. This is undoubtedly due to the fact that it's a phone that does what it promises and he also does very well! 



I will not write here a list about the characteristics of this smartphone because it would be useless, you can found hundreds of this kind of review online. However I would like to tell you what I think of this product and if, passed months from the purchase, I am still convinced that I spent my money well.

Of course, you have to consider that we are talking about a "medium-low" device in terms of price, but considering the performances and the components themself, I think it's worth all the money it costs!! 
In fact, the price is around 165 € (165us$) for the 8 GB version and 200 € (200us$) for the 16 GB version (which I have and I believe is the only one that is really worth buying because unfortunately the device does not have a microSD slot to expand the memory capacity).

There are also more limited smartphone which cost even more if we consider the price-quality ratio.





The battery holds up very well, I usually use the device two whole days. Even thought it certainly depends on the intensity of your use. 



Keeping the data connection or wi-fi turned on, using the various socials and apps frequently, doing enough pictures, takes nearly two days without too much trouble. Certainly if there been pasted all the time, to call, chat, watch videos and doing a "sick use" of the device, then surely two days wont last... but at the end of the day you'll arrive without fatigue. At least the times that I use almost all day long this smartphone, making videocalls of hours and using my favorite apps constantly, almost morbidly I dare say, as far as I'm concerned, at the end of the day: I get there.


One thing that really annoyed me is that in the box (a quite small box) in which this smartphone is sold, you just found the phone itself (black), the USB cable (white) and the instruction manual; nothing else. 




For those like me, who don't have the power supply with USB input from another "old" smartphone, is a bit of a problem because or you always recharge your mobile phone by connecting it to the pc or you have to buy a PSU yourself. 






This is in the price range between 3 and 10 euros ($ 10.. isn't that cheap!).





As regard the camera: it's not that great (somewhere they should have saved...). 

In optimal lighting conditions, e.g. outdoors during the day, you can immortalize the moments with a quite sharp good shot. Great vibrant colors. But in low-lighting conditions you can see that is a low-budget phone because despite the led flash (which may causes blindness for a few seconds after you've taken a picture at night...)the pictures are a bit blurry and the colors and everything else are very twisted.

Nevertheless the camera settings reveal an interface that I adore, very intuitive and simple to use without mistakes, with very nice features as the "manual" focus, quite performant.

I basically do not dwell much on this multimedia aspect as something very negative, because I am part of the school of thought that a phone (you can call it smartphone but the result does not change) at the end of the day, remains a phone and serves to call. 

If you want to go for beautiful photos then you have to invest a little something and buy a camera: cheap or expensive that is always better photos than the smartphone ones.

Sx: standard shell supplied with MotoG, soft touch, mat black.  Dx: flip-shell, it "snaps" to your phone, replacing the black one.

The audio quality is good, the volume is very loud and calls are crystal clear.


I highly recommend this smartphone to all those who love the Android experience, do not have an high budget, but are looking for something functional, responsive and that especially worth all the money it costs.



FLIP SHELL

I'm using the FLIP SHELL of Motorola specific for the MotoG as a protective shell.



It is very nice of a purple-pink. The colors of these shell on the website are staggered... I thought it was an almost fluo Fuchsia instead is much tending to light purple. 
It is magnetic, so closing it off the screen, and when you open it the screen lights up. 



Though I don't recommend this type of shell because does not protect the edges of the screen enough, so if my phone would fall, the shell wont protect it at all unfortunately. It just prevent scratches on the screen when the phone is on your pocket or in your purse. 

Whereas each flip-shell costs about 20 € (nearly costing more the flip-shell that the phone...)so I don't recommend it if not for the fact that it is pretty, just pretty and nothing else sadly.



Write you soon,     
Inda.






Note: I absolutely are not a technology expert, just a passionate that no doubt is very fascinated by the great opportunities that technological development has to offer. Thought I am not a technician, but only a CUSTOMER, who wants to say its because there are galore of reviews by individuals more or less experienced or so called, but sincere reviews by those who use these hi-tech objects not only in order to test them for reviewing them, but for their needs as USERS. So I could put myself in this "category" regarding this section of my blog. I just give my opinion about a product from a point of view the more pragmatic as possible, without focusing too much on its individual features.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Post piĂą popolari

Contact ME

You can contact me here:
inda.double@gmail.com

Blog to follow

  • Don't be such a n00b. - Questo Blog non può essere lasciato a se stesso e dato che il legittimo proprietario latita, l'Angolo del Nabbo, del tutto arbitrariamente, decide di prend...

Collaboratori

Follow by Bloglovin'