From the beginning.

Hello internet! This is my first post for my blog and I’m very excited to start this journey!

My name si Carinda, “known” as Inda. If while you read my posts, you’ll find some grammar and/or spelling mistakes… I’m really sorry for them but consider that English isn’t my mother tongue.

I also have a YouTube channel (Inda Double here – 6DoubleK9) but till now I just used it to share my hamsters’ videos and other random stuff and experiences. But with time and patience probably I will link some of my post to a correlated video with more informations and much more detailed video reviews to help you appreciate better the items reviewed.

What will be objects for my posts? Well you have to know that I do have so many passions and interests which unfortunately I can’t follow that much ‘cause the lack of time; so that probably I will talk about different things: from photography to makeup.

I hope that here somebody will found interesting ideas and helpful reviews, so that this little space of mine can be useful!

Write you soon,     
Inda.







0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

Post piĂą popolari

Contact ME

You can contact me here:
inda.double@gmail.com

Blog to follow

  • Don't be such a n00b. - Questo Blog non può essere lasciato a se stesso e dato che il legittimo proprietario latita, l'Angolo del Nabbo, del tutto arbitrariamente, decide di prend...

Collaboratori

Follow by Bloglovin'